Miyuki : It's awfully cold outside..    STITCHES14 : New on here! Any "real" vampires out there?.    vampirica : Ooooh fiddle sticks,flippydoodle,and fiddlefaddle.    BLKdragon : loaded up new Fnaf art work in my art folder..    BLKdragon : Middle of winter..and its spring outside.going to be all week.so strange..    3loodlustMary : Told you so...(dusting off hands)....    Bloodxlustx666x : greetings.    vampirica : Mwahahahahaaaa!!.    3loodlustMary : ;-) ;-) .    3loodlustMary : Drags his sorry ass to the car pushes him in and drives off :-[ .    3loodlustMary : (giggling evily) B-) .    vampirica : Oooh good grieeeef!!!!.    Thedarkman09 : you need blood and come and bite me.    3loodlustMary : A nice hott ass B Scammer would be a nice treat V""V.    3loodlustMary : Need blood!! ;-) .    

Forums
Bookmark:

Forums » Philosophy » Anarchy
Forum Settings Forum Moderators Who is online

Anarchy
Draculla
19, Female, Sweden
Total Posts 20
Posted on: 20 July 2014 02:27 PM

I haven't watched or read it depending on what it is

RamsesIII
20, Male, Afghanistan
Total Posts 3
Posted on: 16 July 2014 11:15 PM

“When the taste for physical gratifications among them has grown more rapidly than their education . . . the time will come when men are carried away and lose all self-restraint . . . . It is not necessary to do violence to such a people in order to strip them of the rights they enjoy; they themselves willingly loosen their hold. . . . they neglect their chief business which is to remain their own masters.”
― Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America Volume 2

Draculla
19, Female, Sweden
Total Posts 20
Posted on: 16 July 2014 02:37 PM

Yeah, sometimes democracy has it's sides, but at the same time I can see that it's woring far better than anything else has for the moment.

Draculla
19, Female, Sweden
Total Posts 20
Posted on: 16 July 2014 02:36 PM

Yeah, sometimes democracy has it's sides, but at the same time I can see that it's woring far better than anything else has for the moment.

RamsesIII
20, Male, Afghanistan
Total Posts 3
Posted on: 16 July 2014 10:05 AM

Democracy is NOT for everyone. Mediated, open forums are. People, individually or collectively, do not necessarily need or deserve to have everything that they want, but they can be listened to in a fair hearing. Democracy as a governing principle can sometimes, unfortunately, turn into legalized mob rule.

ChrisBellum
28, Male, United Kingdom
Total Posts 3
Posted on: 05 January 2014 10:30 PM

I believe it wont be long now until the world falls into true anarchy.

Draculla
19, Female, Sweden
Total Posts 20
Posted on: 31 May 2013 07:50 PM

I believe in possibilities. I believe in that both catastrophes and miracles should have the same right to happen. I believe that the earth is an anarchy and that we always have our choice. If you want a democracy it's a choice, but not a must. But I follow democracy for everyboy else's sake, so that everyones got the rights to have opinions and everybody gets protection by the same rights. What do you think?