Miyuki : It's awfully cold outside..    STITCHES14 : New on here! Any "real" vampires out there?.    vampirica : Ooooh fiddle sticks,flippydoodle,and fiddlefaddle.    BLKdragon : loaded up new Fnaf art work in my art folder..    BLKdragon : Middle of winter..and its spring outside.going to be all week.so strange..    3loodlustMary : Told you so...(dusting off hands)....    Bloodxlustx666x : greetings.    vampirica : Mwahahahahaaaa!!.    3loodlustMary : ;-) ;-) .    3loodlustMary : Drags his sorry ass to the car pushes him in and drives off :-[ .    3loodlustMary : (giggling evily) B-) .    vampirica : Oooh good grieeeef!!!!.    Thedarkman09 : you need blood and come and bite me.    3loodlustMary : A nice hott ass B Scammer would be a nice treat V""V.    3loodlustMary : Need blood!! ;-) .    

Forums
Bookmark:

Forums » Vampires » Questioning this site
Forum Settings Forum Moderators Who is online

Questioning this site
diggitee
(No avatar)
2017, ,
Total Posts 3
Posted on: 02 December 2016 12:10 AM

This website seems very dead indeed.I only login in like once a month.

I am sorry to say this but the site seems very dead,unpractical and overflowing with goth wanna be's.

Seriously those scene kids are around, posers, the whole hot or not whatever it's supposed to represent(it's nothing at all because grading people is just another mainstream disgusting behaviour you'd see on regular comformist sites), the idea about just becoming a "vampire" (seriously?) and baby bat try hards.

You don't need to be a member of any site to still be appreciative of the dark aspects of life and gothic culture as a whole. The first mistake would be to go on here asking about as thou you didn't know already.

To clarify: You cannot become something you aren't from birth in the mental/spiritual sense.

If you always had a certain view on things or felt ... whatever the proper terms would be. You then should already know what's needed/what you are.

...Honestly i could go on. but i won't because it feels like a bigger time waster than living itself.

[replies not needed, i probably won't care about anybody else's counter opinion]

Darknessembrace
22, Female, Serbia and Montenegro
Total Posts 5
Posted on: 04 September 2016 12:00 AM

So ...this??? is what vampire social looks like.

I am sorry to say this but the site seems very dead,unpractical and overflowing with goth wanna be's.

Seriously those scene kids are around, posers, the whole hot or not whatever it's supposed to represent(it's nothing at all because grading people is just another mainstream disgusting behaviour you'd see on regular comformist sites), the idea about just becoming a "vampire" (seriously?) and baby bat try hards.

You don't need to be a member of any site to still be appreciative of the dark aspects of life and gothic culture as a whole. The first mistake would be to go on here asking about as thou you didn't know already.

To clarify: You cannot become something you aren't from birth in the mental/spiritual sense.

If you always had a certain view on things or felt ... whatever the proper terms would be. You then should already know what's needed/what you are.

...Honestly i could go on. but i won't because it feels like a bigger time waster than living itself.

[replies not needed, i probably won't care about anybody else's counter opinion]