Devastator : I do hope you all enjoy your weekend with dark blessings.    Mina_M : Calling all dark souls. Please add me! .    Johngrable : Looking for a human or fellow vampire to be my princess and stand proudly by my side.    rolandblackthorne : I love being here with Dragon... I love you, baby!! <3.    BLKdragon : Put up 4 more pics..of roland and I,workin outside <3.    vampirica : wow! he's really,giving me the 3rd DEGREE! about my love for him...trust issues! i have trust issues.    vampirica : my thoughts on the situation are NUMB!.    vampirica : What am i supposed to think now after he had been gone for 13 months? What am i suppose to do? My th.    BLKdragon : got pics up,of roland and I,togeather finally..after 7 years.Enjoy..    BLKdragon : Yes indeed. may mother night always hold us togeather,under he embrace and care..    rolandblackthorne : I made it to Ohio... I'm with BLKdragon.    jeremiahspy : HAPPY Easter!!!!!!!!!!! Eat all the bunnys! .    Stealth : Greetings night dwellers. It's been an age hope you are all well.    Kingkaci : qhen people try to drag you down..    vampirica : find an ultimatum? and that's suppose to make me feel better?.    

Forums
Bookmark:

Forums » Vampires » Questioning this site
Forum Settings Forum Moderators Who is online

Questioning this site
diggitee
(No avatar)
2017, ,
Total Posts 3
Posted on: 02 December 2016 12:10 AM

This website seems very dead indeed.I only login in like once a month.

I am sorry to say this but the site seems very dead,unpractical and overflowing with goth wanna be's.

Seriously those scene kids are around, posers, the whole hot or not whatever it's supposed to represent(it's nothing at all because grading people is just another mainstream disgusting behaviour you'd see on regular comformist sites), the idea about just becoming a "vampire" (seriously?) and baby bat try hards.

You don't need to be a member of any site to still be appreciative of the dark aspects of life and gothic culture as a whole. The first mistake would be to go on here asking about as thou you didn't know already.

To clarify: You cannot become something you aren't from birth in the mental/spiritual sense.

If you always had a certain view on things or felt ... whatever the proper terms would be. You then should already know what's needed/what you are.

...Honestly i could go on. but i won't because it feels like a bigger time waster than living itself.

[replies not needed, i probably won't care about anybody else's counter opinion]

Darknessembrace
22, Female, Serbia and Montenegro
Total Posts 5
Posted on: 04 September 2016 12:00 AM

So ...this??? is what vampire social looks like.

I am sorry to say this but the site seems very dead,unpractical and overflowing with goth wanna be's.

Seriously those scene kids are around, posers, the whole hot or not whatever it's supposed to represent(it's nothing at all because grading people is just another mainstream disgusting behaviour you'd see on regular comformist sites), the idea about just becoming a "vampire" (seriously?) and baby bat try hards.

You don't need to be a member of any site to still be appreciative of the dark aspects of life and gothic culture as a whole. The first mistake would be to go on here asking about as thou you didn't know already.

To clarify: You cannot become something you aren't from birth in the mental/spiritual sense.

If you always had a certain view on things or felt ... whatever the proper terms would be. You then should already know what's needed/what you are.

...Honestly i could go on. but i won't because it feels like a bigger time waster than living itself.

[replies not needed, i probably won't care about anybody else's counter opinion]