Miyuki : It's awfully cold outside..    STITCHES14 : New on here! Any "real" vampires out there?.    vampirica : Ooooh fiddle sticks,flippydoodle,and fiddlefaddle.    BLKdragon : loaded up new Fnaf art work in my art folder..    BLKdragon : Middle of winter..and its spring outside.going to be all week.so strange..    3loodlustMary : Told you so...(dusting off hands)....    Bloodxlustx666x : greetings.    vampirica : Mwahahahahaaaa!!.    3loodlustMary : ;-) ;-) .    3loodlustMary : Drags his sorry ass to the car pushes him in and drives off :-[ .    3loodlustMary : (giggling evily) B-) .    vampirica : Oooh good grieeeef!!!!.    Thedarkman09 : you need blood and come and bite me.    3loodlustMary : A nice hott ass B Scammer would be a nice treat V""V.    3loodlustMary : Need blood!! ;-) .    

Forums
Bookmark:

Forums » Movies » What Film/ Movie Have You Recently Seen?
Forum Settings Forum Moderators Who is online

What Film/ Movie Have You Recently Seen?
Silithas
27, Male, Norway
Total Posts 2
Posted on: 14 May 2015 10:53 AM

I just saw transcendence that i got in the mail on bluray a while ago. And it's one of the better movie's i've seen lately.

SYD666
28, Female, United States
Total Posts 2
Posted on: 13 March 2012 03:17 AM

Fell asleep to 'Return of the Living Dead.' It was nice

Mortiis
(No avatar)
2017, ,
Total Posts 2
Posted on: 26 September 2011 10:18 AM

I've seen "Stupid, Crazy Love" seriously

tinyvamp
45, Female, United States
Total Posts 134
Posted on: 24 March 2010 03:45 AM

The Lovely Bones

Mournblade
55, Male, United Kingdom
Total Posts 4
Posted on: 27 August 2009 03:35 PM

Kaminey

LadyVampyria
51, Female, United Kingdom
Total Posts 155
Posted on: 02 August 2009 06:26 PM

Yesterday Lord Normal, (my ex), and my Spiderlings let me tag along with them to see Land Of The Lost.
It's a film worth watching but I think after watching it I would have enjoyed it better if I had gone with some of my alternative friends as I spent the whole film worring if the spiderlings would pick up on some of the innuendos and double meanings in the a lot of the jokes and puns with in it.
This film is not like the children's saturday morening program from the mid to late 70s aside from the sleestaxs and some of the story line.
I did find it evtertaining and some of the jokes were really funny.