Devastator : I do hope you all enjoy your weekend with dark blessings.    Mina_M : Calling all dark souls. Please add me! .    Johngrable : Looking for a human or fellow vampire to be my princess and stand proudly by my side.    rolandblackthorne : I love being here with Dragon... I love you, baby!! <3.    BLKdragon : Put up 4 more pics..of roland and I,workin outside <3.    vampirica : wow! he's really,giving me the 3rd DEGREE! about my love for him...trust issues! i have trust issues.    vampirica : my thoughts on the situation are NUMB!.    vampirica : What am i supposed to think now after he had been gone for 13 months? What am i suppose to do? My th.    BLKdragon : got pics up,of roland and I,togeather finally..after 7 years.Enjoy..    BLKdragon : Yes indeed. may mother night always hold us togeather,under he embrace and care..    rolandblackthorne : I made it to Ohio... I'm with BLKdragon.    jeremiahspy : HAPPY Easter!!!!!!!!!!! Eat all the bunnys! .    Stealth : Greetings night dwellers. It's been an age hope you are all well.    Kingkaci : qhen people try to drag you down..    vampirica : find an ultimatum? and that's suppose to make me feel better?.    

Forums
Bookmark:

Forums » Dating & Relationships » Tired of being heartbroken.
Forum Settings Forum Moderators Who is online

Tired of being heartbroken.
rainstained
34, Female, United States
Total Posts 1
Posted on: 27 October 2016 06:16 AM

Hi Angel,
I am very sorry to hear that this has been your experience so far.

I'm starting to think at this point in my life that no matter the age of the guy they are all afraid of commitment. I recently gave online dating a try and things did not work out. Instead of offering a reason or even speaking to me after a long amount of silence I just found myself blocked yesterday. I wish I could say the maturity level in men increases with age but since the guy was 35 I'd have to say it doesn't.
I even went for someone that was not gothic this time...big mistake.

I think deep down we all want our happy ending. I think you'll find what you're looking for eventually. I wish you luck.

jupitersalien
24, Female, United States
Total Posts 1
Posted on: 03 January 2016 06:47 AM

Hi! I'm Angel and I'm just tired of being heartbroken. All the guys I've been with have been commitment phobic immature jerks. It seems like my relationships have been 2-4 months long and I just want them to last the rest of my life. I'm tired of break ups I just want to have someone forever. Is that too much to ask for? They're all "oh I don't wanna get married and have kids right now?" and shit. But I do. I want the black picket fence. The waiting for my husband to come home from work and massaging his shoulders after a rough day. Cooking dinner for him while he plays video games when he rests from work. And making love that will end up with our first of 2 children. And not to mention him popping the question before all of this with a beautiful green emerald ring. And us getting married in H.R Giger/Helena from MCR themed wedding of only our close loved ones. But no one I have ever been with wants that. They only used me, cheated on me, or just felt sorry for me. I'm 23 and I don't have all day. I want the Gomez to my Morticia. The Robin Hood to my Regina Mills. Where's my happily ever after...